The company is called “11 Good Energy” and they have a fuel called “G2 Diesel”
It is a revolutionary biofuel for diesel engines here are some highlights of the fuel that may peak your interest:
- It stays fluid over 30 degrees colder than biodiesel (down 0 to -7 deg F)
- At a 5-20% blend with #2 diesel it will Increase Horsepower and boost MPG in any engine by at least 8-12%
- When mixed in the tank, G2 won’t settle out of a blend with #2 diesel and separate when parked it has the same specific gravity/viscosity
- It’s made from Soy Oil & Ethanol (unlike biodiesel, which is made from methanol) which is 99% natural
- The manufacturing process is much better for the environment and uses less energy
This video was made specifically for the Railroad Industry, I going to start to work on other videos specifically for bus/transit, trucking, marine, and more.
Any diesel engine can run on this NOW with no retrofit needed. Any newer diesel engine (2008-10) that may be incompatible with regular biodiesel can and will run great on G2.
The state of California Air Resource Board is calling this the NOW green diesel fuel, meaning that in our transition away from fossil fuels, this fuel can be blended as an additive for increased performance/fuel savings or completely replace diesel fuel altogether in some cases where the economics fit.
Imagine walking behind a School Bus or Semi Truck and the exhaust smells sweet like butterscotch and emits no smoke!
The future is now, we are ramping up to try and get this into all of California’s diesels. With all the bad news lately, I’m proud to be a part of something environmentally and economically positive that can truly make a difference without any infrastructure investment or modification.
Click on the link below to watch…